A challenging new role has arisen with an established company in Malta. The selected candidate must be passionate about Sales and Business Development as well possessing experience in Project Management would be considered an asset.
Our client has developed strong business relationships with leading suppliers, with whom it teamed up to win large-scale tenders for complex infrastructural projects in the fields of energy, the environment and security.
- Reporting to the Executive Director.
- Identifying and pursuing sales opportunities and exceeding annual sales targets;
- Identifying market segments and targeting opportunities;
- Managing the sales of existing products and introducing new products/solutions to end user and/or dealer networks;
- Liaising with customers, including preparation of presentations and sales proposals;
- Sourcing products and suppliers, bid preparation and submission of tenders.
- Hold a Business Degree;
- Have experience in EU and local tendering procedures;
- Be sales and business oriented with an aptitude for negotiation;
- Possess a good level of verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese;
- Have good analytical skills;
- Own personal vehicle;
- Be able to work on his/her own initiative.
- Candidates holding certifications in Project Management including experience in this field and also being fluent in Italian will be given preference.
A salary of 32K gross per annum is being offered to the right candidate.
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.