Enthusiastic working environment where merit, skills, enhancement of potential and adherence to corporate values are rewarded and professional development. Fantastic Benefits and long-term Compensation Program.
Our client is an established one-stop yachting company that will take care of all your yachting needs in Malta.
- Organizing sales and marketing of the yachts, yacht services and yacht charters.
- To increase yacht brokerage and charters’ portfolio and maximize the income, to take premium clients on board, to provide a complete and professional service.
- Planning PR stunts and marketing activities and promotions in all possible mediums.
- Drive co-marketing initiatives with key local partners in tourism and gastronomic products.
- Gain market share for the company in products and geographies of coverage.
- Marketing release to the charter broker community in the yachting industry, regular communication with direct clients, coordination of all yacht charter enquiries, management of the reservation process and its contractual aspects.
- Management of special requests, concierge services if needed, etc.
- Business Development & sales experience with preferably 2-4 years in a sales-based role in nautical industry.
- Must have own transport and driving license.
- Proven ability to drive revenue growth.
- Ability to organise sales drives and meet prospective clients.
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills.
- Excellent social skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, and social media platforms.
- Sales oriented to achieve results
- Knowledge and experience in International Yacht Service, Sales and Charter market.
- Knowledge of the tourism industry product in the local area
- Fluent in English
Competitive fixed salary + bonuses. Excellent opportunities of professional development.