A great opportunity has arisen for a Sales & Contracts Executive to form part of a well established group of companies. This opportunity will involve working closely with the Executive Director on projects and business development.
This is a major group of companies, active in various areas.
- Procuring sales, sourcing products and actively participating in the submission of tenders related to the various sectors within the company;
- Assisting the Executive Director of the company with the planning, organizing and controlling of all operations related to company projects and local tendering procedures both EU and Government funded;
- Managing a portfolio of key vendor/partner relationships;
- Managing the sales of existing products and introducing new products/solutions to end user;
- Liaising with customers through sales calls and presentations;
- Identifying market segments and target opportunities;
- Travelling overseas for fairs, training, etc when required.
- Have three years’ experience in sales;
- Be sales and business oriented with an aptitude for negotiation;
- Possess a good level of verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese;
- Have good analytical skills;
- Be able to work on his/her own initiative;
- Own personal vehicle;
- Be willing to travel overseas for fairs and training.
An attractive salary package is being offered subject to experience.