This position calls for a bright and flexible individual who can manage priorities when many important and urgent tasks arise simultaneously and who can interact well with all stakeholders. The primary focus of this position is to conduct face-to-face customer sales calls and visits and to also generate revenue opportunities across all lines.
Our client offers a diverse range of service within shipping, warehousing, transport and logistics through a large portfolio of companies in Malta.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role in the industry
- An experienced sales person who is able to work on own initiative honoring tight deadlines whilst being a team player
- Highly computer literate with ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent negotiation and time management skills
- Holds a valid driver’s license
A salary between 25K to 29K gross per year is being offered to the right candidate.