An excellent opportunity for a Sales Manager to join an established company in Malta has arisen. The right candidate should be coming from a solid background in Sales possessing experience in Sales concepts and techniques.
Our Client is a group of companies comprising of five distinct companies covering ICT; ICT Tuition and learning; EFL and International Studies and EDI.
- Communicate and liaise with members of staff on a regular basis to ensure optimum service is given to the client.
- Contribute towards the internationalisation of the company’s portfolio of products and services.
- Conduct (together with the assistance of relevant experts) training needs analysis of clients and prepare relevant proposals or quotes.
- Responsible for assigned corporate clients accounts including training needs analysis and oversee all preparation related to proposals or quotes.
- Implement, monitor and control an appropriate Sales process/cycle (from enquiry to the actual sale)
- Utilise the Group’s Customer Relationship Management system to ensure that all clients (i.e. individuals, corporate clients, agents, educational institutions and other entities) are followed up effectively
- Provide career guidance to potential students/clients/individuals, youth groups or relevant targets
- Increase the customer base through networking & rapport building by also attending a number of events/fairs both locally and abroad
- Work with partners, suppliers and foreign tutors regarding product development and marketing material; These include international universities, advertising agencies and other entities
- Promote the Group’s products and services through established Sales and Marketing approaches.
- Organise events and other related activities.
- Contribute to the advertising campaigns by using different media both traditional and new and creating material, content and innovative designs for such media.
- Be fluent in English language and preferably Maltese
- Have knowledge, qualification and/or experience in Sales and Marketing concepts and techniques;
- Be sales oriented
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Present a meticulous approach to work with the ability to perform under pressure in meeting deadlines with a can do mentality
- Able to work within a team in a flexible manner depending on the requirements of clients and the organisation.
- Familiar and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of social media
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.
A strong background in Sales is required.