Working within a small team, the purpose of this dual role is to increase sales by penetrating existing products into new and existing markets, as well as developing and retaining new clients both locally and internationally. The Customer relationship management acts as a main focus along with day-to-day office management on leading and facilitating progression of the ‘Sales & CRM teams’ in their work practices, policies, procedures and outcomes.
An international organisation based in Malta that provides local and international companies with innovative risk and credit management solutions enabling them to trade with confidence locally and internationally.
- Continually increase sales and operating profit by penetrating existing products and developing new sales leads through improved sales activity, methods and performance.
- Deliver on personal sales targets
- To work and deliver on all aspects of the departments from making calls to delivering and setting Budgets
- Manage short, medium and long term, day-to-day sales activity inclusive of managing and development of sales personnel.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure delivery priorities are maintained and/or revised against customer requirements.
- Monitor sales procedures and ensure records are comprehensively administered – use, develop and continual improve reporting mechanisms.
- Pro-actively communicate sales opportunities to team.
- Follow up leads, e-mail, communicate and close deals for international data sales.
- Be responsible for market development and building customer relationships, by working closely with the sales and marketing team. Provide guidance on how to maximise current and prospective relationships through the use of the CRM and to ensure the delivery of quality customer service.
- Ensure the CRM provides an effective sales funnel and efficient sales process.
- Analyse the current CRM and ensure its fit for purpose and the goals of the organisation.
- Define requirements for effective use of the CRM and its infrastructure.
- Make sure the CRM is customer focused and working to maximise its effectiveness for sales.
- Plan, manage and deliver multi-channel, digital CRM marketing campaigns.
- Segment the CRM to enable tailored and relevant marketing messages to customers.
- Ensure return on investment through KPI’s and performance metrics.
- Champion and drive through necessary CRM changes ensuring full buy-in from all stakeholders in the business.
- Fluent English speaker
- Independent and proactive worker – proven record of working without supervision
- Initiative & drive to action sales leads and generate awareness of the company’s products & services
- Aptitude for Sales and target focused
- Exceptional Customer Service with proven experience in developing client relationships
- Positive, outgoing and with a confident disposition
- Active and flexible team player, contributing and developing solutions to common issues
- Excellent communicator, both internally and externally, in all mediums
- Experienced, respected and successful team leader
- Ability to use, develop and manage day to day reporting and department budgets
- Must have own car (fuel expenses will be covered)
- Experience in Risk Analytics or wider Financial Service Industry and fluency in the Maltese language would be considered an asset.
A salary of €25-30k plus bonus plus commission is being offered to the right candidate.