A great opportunity for an experienced sales manager within the hospitality industry to form apart of a large group in Malta. The chosen candidate will be responsible for managing and developing the operations within the MICE Division, whilst also managing business matters related to achieving and exceeding goals and targets approved by the Board of Directors.
This is a major group of companies, active in various areas.
- Planning, implementing and evaluating the Company’s business demands and achievements against targets;
- Managing the contracting process together with the General Manager for all suppliers and clients ensuring maximisation of profit margins;
- Developing successful and beneficial relationships with key suppliers and clients;
- Directing and coordinating the sales operations within the Division;
- Effecting sales promotion trips / attending travel fairs overseas;
- Assisting in the development of new market segments;
- Implementing marketing communication activities.
- Hold past experience in a similar position,
- Solid negotiation;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving;
- Planning and organising;
- Assertiveness, persuasion and leadership;
- Managing conflict and working within a team.
An attractive salary package is being offered subject to experience.