This key position within these departments requires direct involvement with different clients in both selling and event organization.
Our client is a highly motivated, multinational team with over 30 years’ experience in event planning.
- Drive sales including building and maintaining relationships with new and established clients
- Develop new business opportunities
- Handle requests and follow ups
- Handle site visits, finalize arrangements and logistics
- Coordinating with various companies to ensure a smooth running of the group operations
- Be team players with a positive and energetic attitude who enjoy being with people
- Have sales acumen coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be well-organized and possess good time management skills
- Be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Be able to work under minimal supervision, be proactive and take initiative
- Have a professional disposition and must maintain grooming standards
- Be fluent in English and German
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Be willing to work flexible hours and to travel overseas
- Communication skills in Spanish and French or any other language will be considered as assets
- Experience in coordinating group travel and possessing a car and driving licence will also be considered as assets
A salary between 20K – 25K plus incentives depending on experience is being offered.