A great opportunity for an experienced Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist who will be responsible for managing all paid search campaigns on Google, Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engine and PPC marketing activities.
Our client is an established leading hotel group, operating a range of distinguished and distinct hotels that are rich in character and provide their guests with customised and unforgettable experiences, providing a range of leisure and wellness amenities as a complete customer experience.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize ads and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies.
- Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing (SEM).
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
- To train, coach and support any colleague
- Good working knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics and others)
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition Eager to perform and achieve results through SEM & SEO activities
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, and Bing
- Ability to create a keyword strategy
- Knowledge in using SEMrush software
- Strong analytical skills and experience in generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
An attractive salary package will be offered subject to experience.