Long standing international company providing niche life style and financial services solution for exclusive clientele is seeking to recruit Senior Relationship Manager.
The role requires development of future acquisition strategies, while consistently managing and maintaining strong professional relationships with existing clients. The available position is fundamentally a Sales and Relationship role with specific focus on increasing market share within niche market and exceeding the required sales targets.
The Senior Relationship Manager, under the supervision of the Head of Sales and Business Development, will be responsible for the sales performance within their allocated region across all of company’s card value propositions (both corporate and consumer card programmes.
Our client is one of the most tailored high-end lifestyle management and payment service groups in the world.
- Working alongside company’s Global Stakeholders to design and implement a targeted sales plan that is aligned to commercial objectives
- Designing and implementing a targets acquisition strategy – on boarding new and profitable customers – Maximize new business development opportunities – focused on expanding the list of corporate partners
- Managing portfolio of your existing clients while ensuring the required cross sell ratio’s of the portfolio are achieved
- Daily management of the ARM while ensuring functional KPIs are designed, achieved and adhered to
- Accurate sales reporting in weekly / monthly sales meetings focusing on actual vs budget as well as on your sales pipeline
- Assisting the team in all aspects of business development including: Preparation of new business proposals, partner presentations and annual account plans, partnership product and commercial value propositions development
- Complying with all training requirements including product, sales skills, sales management, operational (systems & compliance)
- Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to build rapport with strategic partners for the distribution of the company’s products in accordance to the Sales Strategy to ensure all leads are actioned and the required conversion rates achieved
- A breadth of experience in selling financial services products. Ideally within a retail bank Wealth / Private Bank or Asset / Wealth management environment
- Proven track record of successfully exceeding sales targets in the High Net Worth / Asset and Wealth management market
- A deep understanding of the market and industry and be able to apply this understanding while performing the day-to-day activities
- The ability to work under pressure focused on delivering the required Sales targets
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Academic background in Business or Marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent presentation skills
Salary commensurate with experience.