The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for creating ergonomic and engaging designs for a suite of retail banking products across desktop, mobile and tablet. Reporting to the eBanking & eWealth Platforms Manager, the candidate will collect and analyse user data, and engage in user-testing to ensure that designs are effective in achieving the commercial aims of the products.
Our client is an established financial organisation offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Designing user flows for banking products that may incorporate both simple and complex customer journeys, and identifying ways to deliver the best product experience in order to attract customers to the product
- Creating designs based on market research (both banking and the wider market), best practices, customer analysis and insights
- Creating wireframes or prototypes that provide a visual representation of design concepts and frameworks
- Liaising with business stakeholders to present wireframes, and representing them in both development phases and communication of requirements to the team
- Researching and incorporating modern UX practices to the design process; creating personas, conducting A/B and other usability testing
- Leveraging specialist tools for gathering user data, in order to identify patterns, bottlenecks and areas for improvement
- Liaising with developers to assess if functionality is feasible from a technical perspective, and giving input into the functionality of the platform
- At least 3 years’ experience in UX for software and web applications
- Expertise in modern UX design tools, including (Figma) prototyping tool, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience setting-up and using Google Analytics and GTM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Life and health insurance;
- Career grow;
- Flexible work conditions;
- Competitive salary.
Evelina Pileckaite [email protected]