A fast-growing business from hospitality industry is looking for Search Engine Optimization Specialist to join the eCommerce and Marketing team. Role calls for team players passionate about online marketing.
Our client is an established leading hotel group, operating a range of distinguished and distinct hotels that are rich in character and provide their guests with customised and unforgettable experiences, providing a range of leisure and wellness amenities as a complete customer experience.
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients’ SEO competitors
- Develop and execute SEO strategies and campaigns
- Executing link-building and outreach activities
- Contributing to the company blog.
- Providing recommendations for optimization of content and architecture
- Implement in cooperation with web development Keyword research and understand the basics of Paid Search Monitor and report on progress and developments for sites
- Keep best practice guidelines updated for colleagues including content managers, web developers and graphic department
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Eager to perform and achieve results through SEO activities
- Knowledge in using SEMrush software
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills and experience in generating SEO reports
- Ability to create a keyword strategy