The successful candidate will be responsible in keeping a good relationship with clients and provide them with a very efficient service throughout their stay in marinas and shipyards.
Our client, a well established group of companies, take the lead in providing both personal and professional marine services.
- Assist customers in shop, being responsible for processing card and cash payments
- Assist with quotations and availability requests
- Communicate with our local and foreign suppliers
- Upkeeping of shop, pricing and barcoding
- Assist with deliveries
- Visiting clients on a daily basis and take orders for any type of supplies required
- Promote our products and introducing new items
- Assist with invoicing and other office work related duties at the outlet.
- Proficient with computer software and Office applications
- Motivated, having a can-do attitude and capable of performing under pressure and under strict deadlines
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Proficiency in Maltese, English and preferably one other foreign language
- Have a valid driving licence.
A salary of 14K gross per annum is being offered to the right candidate.