The successful candidate will be working in an agile environment, forming part of a growing and highly driven development team while reporting to the Senior Development Manager.
Our client is an established financial organisation offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Contributing to build and maintain enterprise level solutions
- Building unit and performance tests
- Taking ownership of code written and understanding the importance of writing in a scalable and maintainable way
- Working closely with the product team and stakeholders to translate requirements into a tangible solution
- A University degree or Diploma in IT or any other related field
- Solid knowledge of C#.NET /.NET Core, Entity Framework, MSSQL, Web API 2 Framework, Micro-service architecture
- Previous experience in a Software Development role will be considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Daniel Genuis +356 9906 0642