The Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant is a core team member of our client’s customer delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365 centred solutions. The Functional Consultant will be involved in the business processes and solution design and will be hands on configuring and customising the implementation of Dynamics CRM solutions working with both onshore and offshore development teams. The position may require business travel.
The team is focusing on advisory, implementation and support services that relate to the execution and subsequent maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CE, F&O, BC) projects. This will include the delivery of these systems and also engagements relating to Independent Programme Assurance where third parties are delivering such programmes.
This is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a growing new business area within an established and market leading firm.
Our client is an international IT solutions provider, developing and implementing leading-edge technology helping our clients to achieve a competitive advantage. They provide a flexible range of ERP systems, eCommerce solutions, database management, CRM implementation and bespoke development.
The CRM Functional consultant will work within the Managed Services department to maintain and support the various modules of Dynamics CRM working closely with client teams and business stakeholders;
- Organise, manage and document workshops, meetings and requirements sessions with the client representatives, project stakeholders and Managed Services teams;
- Interface effectively with other members of the Managed Services team and the solution Architect to ensure that the CRM solution continues to meet client’s requirements;
- Deliver high quality business and software solutions and services to clients ensuring the implementation of best practices based on Microsoft Dynamics standards and supported configuration/customisations;
- The creation of high quality and sustainable client solutions and project documentation including support for testing activities;
- Deliver all consultancy and configuration work according to our project methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the SLA: on time and on budget;
- Contribute to activities as required including building demo and proof of concept solutions for various client presentations;
- Work on the creation of Dynamics 365 solutions and industry templates;
- Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour;
- Identify business/project/support risks and mitigate or communicate as necessary;
- Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally;
- Support practice development activities such as defining and configuring industry specific solutions;
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training;
- Work on own initiative and with minimal support if needed;
- Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the management team;
- Represent Client’s Microsoft Business Solutions team in a professional and positive manner at all times.
- A University graduate with relevant degree within a computing or business discipline;
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications (2016, D365) are desirable;
- Strong functional knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM covering a wide spectrum of industries and sectors;
- Minimum 2 years hands-on proven functional experience in CRM configuration, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development is a must;
- Knowledge and understanding of some or all areas within Customer Engagement including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Services, and Project Service Automation;
- Working knowledge of the Power Platform (Power Apps, Flow, Power BI);
- Good understanding of Dynamics 365 Common Data Model and Common Data Model including the customisations and development of Business Data Models for different solutions;
- A proven track record of successful maintenance or implementation of a number of solutions within large client companies, preferably across a number of business verticals;
- A proven ability to develop a clear understanding of clients’ needs and the ability to incorporate them into a solution;
- Experience of consultancy roles in software delivery;
- Experience in a delivery-orientated IT environment using waterfall, agile and Devops methodologies;
- Adept at Business Requirement Analysis;
- Experience in supporting pre-sales activities is an advantage;
- Project documentation experience especially for work packages to be implemented by offshore teams;
- Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge.
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras, including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
Michael Mier +356-2123-2224
Michael Mier +356-2123-2224