Our client’s Business Solutions team is building a world class Microsoft Dynamics Practice. The team is focusing on advisory, implementation and support services that relate to the execution and subsequent maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CE, F&O & BC) projects. This will include leading the implementation of these systems and also engagements relating to Independent Programme Assurance where third parties are delivering such programmes.
Our client is an international IT solutions provider, developing and implementing leading-edge technology helping our clients to achieve a competitive advantage. They provide a flexible range of ERP systems, eCommerce solutions, database management, CRM implementation and bespoke development.
- Work alongside the Solution and Technical Architects to help create high quality design and sustainable client solutions and project documentation;
- Working in an Agile or Waterfall approach depending on the business requirements
- Implementation of technical solutions for customer requirements in D365CE
- Ensuring all design/technical documentation is kept up to date during the development process
- Development on components outside of the core D365CE platform but within the wider Microsoft stack for example Power BI, LogicApps, Azure Service Bus and PowerApps
- Working with both on-shore and off/near-shore development teams
- Deliver all development work as per Microsoft Business Solutions (MBS) Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully per the project plan: on time and on budget;
- Be an active member of technical and design working groups within the practice
- Adhere to best practice and client’s technical standards during all development
- Ensure proper code management takes place for all development work including source control, unit-testing and code reviews.
- Working alongside the Technical Architects to implement any agreed strategy for automated builds and release on projects is in place
- Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally
- Identify any risks and issues early and raise through the appropriate governance channels
- To carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the Practice management team.
- Represent MBS in a professional and positive manner at all times.
- A University graduate with relevant degree within a computing or business discipline.
- A Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement Certification (2015, 2016 or 365).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement / CRM Online 2015, 2016 or 365.
- A good understanding of best practices for .Net Development, including code management (i.e. source control), unit testing methodologies and build processes
- Experience in D365CE Configuration, Customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development is a must.
- Knowledge and understanding of all CRM functional areas including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service and Professional Services.
- An understanding of the Dynamics 365 Common Data Model and Common Data Service, including customising or extending them for different solutions.
- Additional Skills:
- D365CE Integration Development using supporting Microsoft technologies such as Common Data Service, Flow, Logic Apps and Azure Service Bus
- Experience in using Azure DevOps (VSTS) for source control
- Experience in using and configuring Azure DevOps build and release pipelines
- Microsoft Power BI development
- Microsoft Power Apps development in-line with D365CE data structures
- HTML5 Development in line with D365CE
- Technical knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server, Reporting Services (SSRS) Integration Services and Analysis Services
- Data migration experience in-line with D365CE including best practices around speed and efficiency
- Experience in using third party tools for D365CE integration and migrations, for example Scribe or Kingsway Soft SSIS adapters
- Experience and knowledge of D365CE Accelerators, industry templates and add-ons as well as ISV solutions and products commonly used in D365CE projects.
- Experience working with off/near-shore team.
- A proven track record of successful implementation of a number of D365CE technological solutions within enterprise companies.
- Experience in a delivery-orientated IT environment using waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Technical project documentation experience especially for work packages to be implemented by offshore teams.
Michael Mier +356-2123-2224