Forming part of a growing and highly driven development team, the successful candidate will be reporting to the Senior Development Manager, while working in an agile environment.
Our client is an established financial organisation offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Creating and maintaining digital assets, such as interface design files, wire-frames, and interactive mock-ups
- Understanding the importance of writing in a scalable and maintainable way
- Taking ownership of written code
- Working hand in hand with the product team and other stakeholders to translate requirements into a tangible solution
- A University degree or Diploma in IT or any other related field
- Valid experience in a Software Development role will be considered an asset
- Solid knowledge of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes
- Knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator, code versioning tools (such as GIT), SEO principles, and an eye for UI/UX designs will be considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Daniel Genuis +356 9906 0642