Microsoft Dynamics365 F&O Senior Technical Architects, eager to work in a fast-paced environment. Due to expansion, this fantastic opportunity has arisen. This role will allow you, as a Dynamics365 Senior Technical Architect, to work with the world-famous Microsoft Dynamics platform on some of the best D365F&O projects. This is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a growing new business area within a market leading firm.
Our client is an international IT solutions provider, developing and implementing leading-edge technology helping our clients to achieve a competitive advantage. They provide a flexible range of ERP systems, eCommerce solutions, database management, CRM implementation and bespoke development.
- The Senior Technical Architect will lead the delivery of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions
- Be a champion for technical solutions across the Microsoft platform, driving the adoption of new features and technology
- Have an exceptional understanding of Dynamics 365 technical capabilities
- Lead the design and development of sector specific templates to enhance the out of the box Dynamics 365 functionality, giving a unique selling point and also a resalable asset
- Be responsible for ensuring our pre-sales engagements are delivered with the same rigour and attention to detail as our client engagements
- Define training needs within the team and coach other team members
- Deliver all consultancy according to company’s Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour.
- Identify technical risks and mitigate or communicate as necessary.
- Ensure progress updates are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally.
- Identify practice development activities and help in defining how these will be delivered
- Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by Directors.
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training.
- Represent company in a professional and positive manner at all times.
- Deep and broad knowledge of technical capabilities of Dynamics 365, including appropriate certification. Must be able to show good knowledge of practices for Dynamics 365
- Understanding of Azure and cloud technologies, .Net development and PowerBI.
- Broad understanding of software development lifecycle, development management, release management, data migrations, cut-over planning and early live support.
- Demonstrable knowledge of capabilities of the supporting software in the Microsoft stack (certification is a positive), including:
- Azure SQL / SQL Server
- PowerApps, LogicApps, Flow and Common Data Service
- CRM modules – Sales, Service, Marketing, Field service
- Visual Studio Team Service
- Lifecycle Services
- Knowledge of best practices for working with offshore teams and on multi-national projects.
- Experience of Agile Methodology
- Expertise in providing both out of the box and development solutions in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment; Ability to technically lead engagements and present to the C-Suite stakeholders.
- Experience of large scale ERP implementations
- Adept at Business Requirement Analysis with a focus on reducing development effort and simplifying delivery
- Pre-sales experience
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge
- Experience of mentoring junior and offshore staff
Evelina Pileckaite [email protected]