Supporting the client in implementing and organising updated cross-departmental policies and procedures in-line with updated systems and enhanced operational processes; Providing analysis, testing, documentation and user support in-line with system and operational updates. In addition, the role entails an eye for detail in detailed testing, research on analytical review methodologies and documentation report writing.
Our client is an established set up within the gaming industry.
- Investigate into operational and system issues.
- Replicating user scenarios and documenting issues and reporting to the technology department; Whilst assisting in the design, development, testing and implementation of plausible solutions;
- Liaising between cross-departmental stakeholders, technology department, and the project and quality department;
- Keep abreast with developments, policies and procedures managed by the Senior Executive, the Client’s departments;
- Attend internal meetings, requirements gathering sessions, testing review brainstorming sessions, training and/or workshops;
- Identify and build a problem-solving mindset;
- Provide quality detailed documentation and testing case studies with up-to-date documentation reviews that will be followed up by the Senior Executive to evaluate on building agile and adaptable policies and procedures;
- Assist users in support and system updates were necessary;
- Providing weekly activity updates to Senior Management;
- Carrying out any other duties/tasks as requested by Senior Management;
- Candidates with a degree level of education related to the role will be given preference. Diploma level of education, coupled with relevant experience will also be considered.
- Detailed report writing skills with excellent command of English and Maltese language (both verbal and written);
- Experience integrity related area or role with analysis experience will be considered an asset;
- Possess a critical thought, excellent analytical, forward-thinking skillset with an eye for detail;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment; ‘URGENCY of NOW!’
- Takes ownership and actions of work and in-depth tasks.
Daniel Genuis (+356) 9906 0642