The Senior Executive for Regulatory Systems will report directly to the Regulatory Systems Manager in the performance of his/her duties. The role entails the responsibility to review and monitor the improvement in internal business policies and procedures. Observing cross-departmental operational processes through requirements gathering analysis, testing and elaborate work in close relation to the Technology department whilst assisting in the design & development to automate procedures and enhance data-flow integration.
In addition, the role entails an eye for detail and forward-thinking skillset in the attainment of enhancing internal systems, for reporting requirements whilst improving end-user interaction through front-end application inputting with the objective entailing the extent of providing internal and external support in compliance with the legislation and directives introduced.
Our client is an established set up within the gaming industry.
- Managing a portfolio of the client’s internal policies and procedures and building an effective rapport with cross-departmental colleagues, ensuring excellent communication.
- Attend internal meetings, requirements gathering sessions, training and/or workshops.
- Ensuring a qualitative in-depth review of operational process and procedures on a day-to-day basis with client, making sure data-integration and work-flow management is consistent and agile;
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of policies and procedures, requirements gathering, training manuals and testing review guidelines; Aimed to give internal staff the understanding, practical examples to carry out day-to-day work-related processes according to set and pre-defined / implemented system requirements;
- Coordinating draft and final deployments of test case-studies, system implementations and enhanced procedural reviews;
- Issuing the sign-offs and various approvals with the technology department for the design, development, testing and implementation of requirements gathered;
- Processing requests for changes in system features to comply with the legislation and day-to-day operational processes for stakeholders (internal and external users);
- Communicating internally: issues, implemented updates and best practices (internal comms);
- Providing weekly activity updates to the Operations Manager;
- Carrying out any other duties/tasks as directed by the line manager.
- In possession of a Degree related to the role. Candidates with a degree in Business or IT related fields will be given preference;
- Detailed report writing skills with excellent command of English and Maltese language (both verbal and written);
- Working experience in a related area or role with analysis experience will be preferred;
- Possess a critical thought, excellent analytical, forward-thinking skillset with an eye for detail;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment; ‘URGENCY of NOW!’
- Ability to organise and present findings and recommendations in a constructive manner (both verbal and written);
- Takes ownership and actions of work and projects.
Michael Mier +356-2123-2224
Michael Mier +356-2123-2224