Reporting to the UX/UI Senior Manager the candidate will be creating user friendly and engaging designs for a suite of retail online products across desktop and mobile. Collecting and analyzing user data, and engaging in user-testing to endure effectiveness of the designs.
Our client is an established financial organisation offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Designing user flows for the company’s products that will incorporate simple or complex customer journeys, and identifying ways to deliver the best product experience
- Creating designs that are based on market research, best practices, customer insights and analysis
- Creating wire-frames/prototypes that provide visual representation of design concepts and frameworks
- Researching and incorporating modern UX practices to the design process; creating personas and coordinating usability testing
- Conducting reviews and optimization exercises on existing products and user journeys
- Establishing and evolving unified UX framework and processes while ensuring the usage of industry-accepted best practices
- Increasing UX and UI maturity within the company
- Driving the creation of UX infrastructure with regards to A/B testing & Data science, and incorporating into the production process
- Sound knowledge and relevant practical experience of user-centred design
- Significant hands-on experience in conducting primary user research (including telephone and face-to-face interviews, generative research and user testing)
- Prior experience with Jira, Confluence and graphic design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Daniel Genuis +356 9906 0642