This position is for experienced Solution Architect who will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing systems architecture that will meet business needs. This is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a growing new business area within a market leading firm.
Our client is an international IT solutions provider, developing and implementing leading-edge technology helping our clients to achieve a competitive advantage. They provide a flexible range of ERP systems, eCommerce solutions, database management, CRM implementation and bespoke development.
- Owns the functional and technical end-to-end solution:
- Ensures end-to-end solution cohesion and correctness
- Designs and takes responsibility of the governance for an integrated system that meets the product-owner’s vision.
- Assesses the systems architecture currently in place and works with technical staff to continually improve it.
- Provides leadership and guidance to the team throughout the implementation to ensure accurate delivery of project plans
- Owns the specifications and requirements into the systems architecture.
- Assists the Product Owners / functional resources with requirements gathering and provides design guidance
- Facilitates discussions with business and technical stakeholders to translate the critical business requirements and present a technical vision and solutions in the form of software products, customizations, and integrations
- Provides regular updates on any developments in systems architecture projects
- Possesses deep knowledge of the Dynamics 365 platform including Finance and Operations, and/or Customer Engagement with the a particular strength in identifying what can be delivered out of the box and when it is fitting to use custom development.
- Ability to successfully communicate complex topics regarding solutions and related projects to audiences both with and without deep technical skills
- Maintains knowledge of third party software vendors to leverage complementary offerings and effectively compare and contrast solutions.
- Provides current best practices and solution alternatives as part of functional or technical design documents.
- Communicates effectively with clients, leads meetings and workshops
- Devises scope and owns estimates for sales proposals and statements of work.
- Researches continuously current and emerging technologies and proposes changes where needed.
- Is able to assess and compare the business impact of relevant technical implementation options.
- Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Professional certification in D365 business applications.
- Proven 4+ years’ experience in leading and delivering end to end solutions using D365 platform.
- In-depth experience with Azure Platform, Power Platform, D365, Integration Patterns, Object Oriented Design, Test Driven Development, DevOps.
- Experience in designing, developing & delivering solutions based on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Sound knowledge of Agile Methodology, DevOps, Configuration Management and Automation Tools.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong organisational and leadership skills.
- Willing to travel abroad when required.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.