An excellent opportunity has arisen for an aspiring individual to join our client’s team, taking care of book keeping and management accounts. The accounts associate will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will be expect to post all transactions for that month, as well as go through posting and querying transactions with client where necessary.
Our client provides assistance in the setting up and administration of Maltese trusts, the provision of trustee services and the formation and administration of private foundations. The company also provides tax planning advice, tax and VAT registration, opening of bank accounts, payroll services, accountancy and general administrative services.
The selected candidate will be expected to execute the following duties:
- Provide assistance by preparing the documents needed for accounting procedures;
- Prepare Financial reports, month end accounts up to trial balance stage ;
- Assist With Tax Returns, VAT recap declarations or Audit ;
- A few payroll assignments may also be given among other duties;
- Candidates in their initial stages of an ACCA qualification.
- Experience in a similar role will be considered as an additional asset.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Shireburn will also be considered as an asset.
- A team player who is able to work with minimum supervision, whilst being well self-motivated and diligent.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Maltese.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the experience and qualifications of the applicant is being offered.