As 2020 drew to a close, we have witnessed an interesting uplift in hires across Compliance, Financial Crime, Risk, Legal & Corporate Services. Herein we round up the key themes underpinning the regulatory profession in Malta by sharing an insightful analysis highlighting: common trends; challenges; relevant training & qualifications; salaries & benefits and a concluding piece featuring our own take what to look for beyond 2021.
Fill in your details to download the PDF e-brochure:
Key Talent Trends:
• increase in talent demand across key sub-domains: compliance, risk, financial crime, legal and corporate services
• increased recruitment drives by the regulating bodies to strengthen their human resource capacity
• changes affecting the talent response towards undertaking MLRO functions
• challenges to fill certain junior-to-medium level functions
• recommended qualifications expected by professionals coupled with work experiences
• average gross salaries per designation and a min & max salary benchmark for Executives; Seniors; Managers & Juniors professionals working in Malta
• adaptations & flexibilities led by the pandemic and viewpoints where we deem we are heading beyond 2021
If you would like to discuss any of these themes in more detail, or how they are impacting your business, please reach out to Francesca Buhagiar (Senior Recruitment Consultant - Compliance) or Robert Sultana (General Manager).