An excellent opportunity has arisen for an AML Officer to join an established set up within the gaming industry. The Anti-Money laundering Officer role shall report directly to the Anti-Money Laundering Senior Executive and/or Anti-Money Laundering Manager in the performance of their duties.
Our client is an established set up within the gaming industry.
The role primarily includes the conducting of AML/CFT off-site and on-site examinations.
- Collecting and analysing documentation of Gaming Licensees pertinent to AML/CFT such as; Risk Assessments, Customer Acceptance Policies and AML Policies and Procedures;
- Performing full scope, targeted, thematic, or offsite examinations on Gaming Licensees to assess their compliance with the AML/CFT obligations under the Prevention of Money Laundering and Funding of Terrorism Regulations, independently or jointly with the FIAU;
- Drafting findings report of AML/CFT examinations in a timely manner and presenting to the relevant administrative and/or judicial bodies;
- Following up AML/CFT findings with Gaming Licensees;
- Conducting ad hoc tasks as instructed by the AML Manager and/or AML Senior Executive;
- Conducting reviews of gaming licensees to ensure compliance and implementation of the Responsible Gaming Regulations;
- Staying abreast of the AML/CFT and Gaming Laws and Regulations;
- Degree Level of education or equivalent
- Lower qualifications accompanied by relevant certifications/experience in AML/Regulatory setting will be considered
- Sound knowledge of AML/CFT Laws and Regulations governing the EU and Malta
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Capable of presenting findings in written and oral format
- Excellent command of both English and Maltese language
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.