As a result of their continuous growth, our client is seeking to recruit for a Customer Relations Officer within the New Business Team in the Corporate Banking Department.
Our client is an established company within the financial services industry.
- Collaborating with introducers of Business for the purpose of considering Bank Account applications of Corporate Entities and/or Fund Structures
- Assessment of a Customer Profile against the Bank’s Customer’s acceptance guidelines
- Coordination with Introducers of Business to collect due diligence documents needed to open a Bank Account
- Liaising with other departments to collect KYC and other documents required to process an account opening application
- Customer relationship management – assisting customers with general queries and/or directing their queries to the relevant department within the Bank
- General relationship management with customers to promote the efficient use of services offered by the Bank, including the taking of deposits, card services, foreign exchange and online banking
- Assist in developing prospect relationships and to enhance, grow and retain those relationships
- Client research through various media and with various counterparties or information outlets
- Assisting in redaction and maintenance of processes and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking and Finance or any relevant qualifications
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Good IT knowledge
- Proactive, focused and able to plan and meet deadlines
- Hands on with a can do attitude
- Capable of managing clients’ requirements accurately and efficiently
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Able to work in a team and willing to learn new skills
- Must have an eye for details
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.
Francesca Buhagiar +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2225 (direct)