An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a well-established law firm within their Investment Services and Funds Team. The role would involve reporting to one of the Partners, who is the Head of Department for this team.
Our client is a well-established law firm.
- handling the structuring and licensing of investment funds and other investment services firms
- drafting and negotiating material fund contracts
- advising asset managers in relation to their ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements
- advising on MiFID-related issues for local and international clients.
- All applicants are required to hold the warrant to practice as a lawyer in Malta.
- Previous experience(ideally more than 2-3 years) within funds and investments is required.
- Candidates must hold excellent organizational skills and must hold attention to detail
An attractive salary package will be provided to the selected candidate.
Francesca Buhagiar +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2225 (direct)