A successful local group is currently seeking to recruit a Finance Manager to join their setup in Malta. Position will be reporting to the Director of Finance and chosen candidate will be responsible for the preparation and analysis of accurate monthly management accounts, assist in the quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and in managing the external audit process.
A successful company providing a variety of services in Malta
- Perform general accounting functions and activities including but not limited to the preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Responsible for month-end accounting procedures and reconciliations of financial data flows;
- Analyse all accounting records and ensure financial data is reliable and gives a true and fair view of the financial position;
- Support the Director with the day-to-day, monthly and year-end operations of the finance department.
- Qualified accountant
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an audit firm
- Previous management experience will be considered an asset
- Meticulous and analytical
- Possess a positive can-do attitude and a high degree of responsibility.
- Fluent in Maltese and English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential for this position.
For more info email me on [email protected] or message me on (+356) 9905 8967
Applicants need to be in possession of an EU citizenship due to work permit restrictions
Simon Pace +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2229