For this vacancy, applicants must be in the process of acquiring an Accounting qualification such as ACCA or possess an Advanced Diploma in Accounting. Chosen candidate will be joining an international client accounting team and have the opportunity of being responsible for a portfolio of local clients.
Our client is a leading provider of professional administration services for multinational corporations and alternative investment funds.
- Maintaining company accounting records and preparing periodic management reports
- Preparing statutory financial statements
- Preparing budgets and forecasts and their analysis
- Compiling corporate tax workings and preparing the income tax return for submission
- Preparing the VAT returns for submission
- Preparing payments and overseeing the process to make sure that all payment batches have been executed
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests
- Degree in Accounts or currently studying ACCA
- Have very good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Fluency in English
- Have strong organisation skills and be meticulous
- Interest in working with a portfolio of clients
- In possession of EU citizenship
- Be willing to be part of a fast growing international work environment
For more info email [email protected] or WhatsApp (+356) 9905 8967
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and your CV will never be recommended to any of our clients without your prior consent.