Contact Advisory Services is a licensed Corporate Service Provider providing professional, across-the-board consultancy services in Malta. Specialized in the remote gaming and financial services sector, we are dedicated to providing our clients with an efficient and dependable service. With years of valuable experience behind us, we are also able to offer a vast range of bespoke services that include: assurance, corporate services, remote gaming consultancy, legal, tax, internal auditing, information security, data protection, management consultancy, fiduciary services and back office work.
Due to continued increase in demand we are looking at growing our existing team and are offering the following career opportunities.
Senior Corporate Lawyer
In this role, you will be assisting in servicing of the company’s portfolio of corporate clients. The chosen candidate would be assisting in providing services in the following areas:-
- Attending client meeting and assisting with the onboarding processes of new clients
- The collection and verification of due diligence in accordance with KYC procedures.
- Company incorporations, overseeing all regulatory aspects related to the company’s business and assistance with ad hoc corporate administration including mergers and acquisitions, share transfers, etc
- Provision of consultancy on Maltese corporate law
- Drafting corporate documents such as M&As, resolutions, MFSA and MGA forms, etc
- Drafting, revising, negotiating and concluding contractual agreements
- Assistance with obtaining licenses (gaming, financial, investments, etc)
- Involvement in the development of new service lines
- Assistance with opening of bank accounts
- Preparation and submission of annual returns
- Assistance with ongoing clients’ compliance
- Assistance with Contact Advisory Service’s ongoing license compliance obligations
- Ensuring Contact Advisory Service’s client files are maintained up-to-date and in line with its license obligations
- Liaison with relevant authorities including Registrar of Companies, MFSA, MGA, IRD, Registry of Ships, etc
Skills and Qualifications
- Law degree from the University of Malta (LL.D. or M. Adv)
- A minimum of 3 years of corporate law experience
- Detailed understanding of Maltese company law and company services providers rules. Knowledge of gaming law and financial services law is considered an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, whilst other languages, especially Italian, will be considered advantageous
- IT literate, with experience of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database management and other major software applications
- Ability to deal with a multi-cultural work environment and client base
- Keen to develop his/her experience through training, qualification and continuing professional development
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Be pro-active and willing to learn further and develop skills
- Must have a clean driving license and own a car.