BluGlobal, one of Europe’s leading placement companies is searching for full-time permanent Domiciliary Carers in Ireland. The company assists elderly and vulnerable people to live independently in their own home. You will travel to clients’ homes during the day, providing services from simple companionship and shopping to much more specialist daily care, including providing personal hygiene support.
- You will have a 39 hours per week with an option for extra hours
- Free Level 5 Healthcare Qualification provided
- Really good pay rates
- 4 weeks paid holidays per year, flexibility given to accommodate flights home
- Wages paid on time every two weeks
- Company car (free) with €120/month fuel allowance
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Friendly Family environment
Salary starting from €1,700 per month (gross), with an option to earn more than €22,000 per year (gross).
Relocation Grant of €1,100 AVAILABLE
These are full time permanent positions with various start dates.
Fully paid training will be provided by the client.
- Driving licence is ESSENTIAL
- Caring nature
- Responsible and trustworthy character
- Professional carer experience
- Readiness to support patients in their personal hygiene
- Very Good level of ENGLISH (B1)
- Driving license (B)
- EU citizenship
Details will be discussed directly on application.