EXANTE is an international investment company that aims to give its clients access to a broad range of financial instruments and markets.
We develop IT products in Financial sector since 2011.
Now we’re looking to recruit a Compliance Officer on a full time, permanent basis to join the existing international team in Malta.
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals.
- Communication with the MFSA, FIAU and other Authorities, as well as correspondent banks.