As a QA engineer at Parallels, you will perform manual testing for a comprehensive virtual application and desktop delivery solution, which was engineered in Malta. Remote Application Server is a cross-platform solution with an immense list of features, and we provide dozens of new cool features with every release.
In RAS team we developed an effective software development process, we use top-level software development tools and modern technologies. We are looking for a new teammate, who has a passion for continuing education and improving product quality, is an inquisitive and detail minded.
Working in a RAS QA team, you will acquire experience in testing a wide set of technologies:
- Administration: Desktop console, Web console, Powershell, REST API.
- VDI Providers: Microsoft Hyper-V (and Hyper-v Cluster), VMware ESXi (and VMware vCenter), Scale Computing HC3, Nutanix Acropolis.
- Clients: Windows, Linux, Mac®, iOS, Android, Chromebook™, Thin client, and any HTML5 web browser.
Client functionality includes:
- Smart Card and Multifactor Authentication (Azure MFA, Duo, TekRADIUS, RADIUS, DeepNet, Google Authenticator, SafeNet).
- Device redirection (Printing, Scanning, URL and Email, Audio, Local drive and more).
- Branding, Kiosk mode, and more…
Tools you are going to use: Jira, Confluence, TestRail, Microsoft Hyper-V, Postman, MS Active Directory, MS Certification Authority.
- Review system requirements specifications, features descriptions, hold discussions with responsible Product Manager and developer, and present test scenarios.
- Set up test environments.
- Use Test Management Tool to develop manual test scripts and to generate QA metrics.
- Manual execution of functional, regression testing and non-functional testing
(including stress, performance and load testing), utilizing test plans
and test projects.
- Report and follow up on identified issues via the bug-tracking tool.
- Verification of fixes on pre-production and production environments.
- Assisting in a creation of test plans, defining regression testing in your area of expertise.
- Work in cooperation with the auto testing team on automation tests design.
- Constantly work on regression testing improvement.
- Provide test reports to management.
Required Experience and Professional competences:
- At least 1 year of related work experience.
- Experience with bug tracking tools, test management tools.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies (not just job experience).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, a strong ability to think strategically and analyze information timely and accurately.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and a commitment to reach QA deadlines.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or any other related field.
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience writing scripts using bash/python/powershell.
- Experience with VMware, Hyper-V or any other virtualization platform.
What we can offer you:
- Medical health insurance and dental plan
- Paid education
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly team of experienced professionals
- Convenient parking
- Sport activities
Interested applicants should apply by following the link by not later than the 29th December, 2019.