Solar Solutions is an established organisation and is recognised by both the public and members of industry for honesty, integrity and competence and as the leading renewable energy company on the island.
As part of this growth, we are seeking to add to our talented team. The individual in the Client Administrator role is required to contribute to the philosophy of the company and aim towards the same standards and goals it sets for itself and its employees.
Working in a team environment the individual is expected to deal with customer assistance requests, schedule installer’s calendar, liaise with the regulator for water and energy services and company internal departments and perform general office duties.
Knowledge, experience & skills Required:
- Minimum O Level educational requirement,
- Able to speak and write in fluent Maltese and English,
- Team player,
- Positivity and enthusiasm,
- Enjoys meeting people,
- Customer focused,
- Experience in the field and having technical knowledge is not compulsory but considered an asset as training will be provided.
- Competitive salary,
- Eligibility for employee discount scheme,
- Flexible working hours may be considered.