Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
With over 20 different nationalities working in our HSBC contact center we are committed to creating a truly diverse working environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our Contact Centre Business also plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking. The Operation serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing through both inbound and outbound communication channels. The value of our Contact Centre Business continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
We are currently looking for dedicated and enthusiastic professionals to join our Customer Service teams. Banking and Contact Centre experience are not essential. What we’re really interested in is a genuine passion for going above-and-beyond for our customers through social media platforms, emails and phone calls – everything else we can teach you!
What we will offer you:
- Discretionary bonus scheme with a competitive base salary starting salary EUR 17,000
- Market-leading training and development program leading to excellent Career Progression opportunities
- Attractive benefit package such as Medical insurance coverage for employee and for additional dependents, preferential rates on lending facilities and HSBC global share options
- Additional significant life event leave (e.g. marriage, maternity & paternity) that takes care of your well-being
- Childcare subsidy costs up to €350 every quarter per employee and Summer school subsidy covering costs of up to €200 per employee
- 4 – 5 day working shift patterns with – 40h hour shift with an hour break time
- An onsite Cafeteria catering to multiple cuisines, confectionery store
- Opportunity to get involved in social and sports activities
- Rewards and Recognition for your success and contribution to the team
- Great team environment and progressive career advancement opportunities
- Various HSBC leave policies that allow you to rest, recuperate and balance personal and family commitments
- A comprehensive list of 3rd party staff discounts – Wellness packages, eateries, loyalty cards and many more.
In this role, you will be:
- Working in a Contact Centre environment handling multiple customer calls from our Customers typically on multiple products and or propositions.
- Providing high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by resolving the customer query at first contact where possible.
- Listening to the customer and establishing their needs to offer relevant products, services and solutions leaving Customer fully in control.
- Taking ownership and initiative to complete necessary research and customer follow up or direct the customer to the appropriate department for resolution.
- Responsible for achieving individual key performance indicators and development whilst maintaining appropriate operational risk control and compliance in all activities.
- Advising, communicating, empathising, resolving conflict and responding sensitively to clients
To be successful in this role, you will need the following requirements:
- Demonstrate an ability to acknowledge emotions and requests effectively, and ask appropriate probing questions
- Be concise and clear in written and spoken communication
- Apply basic and numerical reasoning when handling customer enquiries
- Own issues to completion and a willingness to help others.
- Flexibility to work on shift duties (including weekends and public holidays )
- Good command of English , both written and spoken
- Excellent customer-serving manner, communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to Multi-task, such as answering, typing and toggling through different screens while assisting customers on the call.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
Walk-In interview scheduled for the 4th & 7th March & on the 1st & 4th April between 9am to 3pm and for further details regarding the walk-in interviews please contact us on [email protected] / Tel 23208130 / 89.
Note: This job vacancy will expire on the 28th of March, 2020.