Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as first line of support to our clients
- Configure and install computer related equipment on-site or at our workshop.
- Maintenance, administration and monitoring of IT environment and systems.
- Follow company policies and procedures with respect to all essential duties and responsibilities.
- Install and maintain desktop computer hardware, including computers, monitors, printers, modems, and other computer equipment.
- Passion for technology and continuous personal development.
- Understand customer requirements and meet business goals.
- Fluent in English - Very good communication skills, written and verbal.
- A problem-solving attitude, enjoy working in teams and know how to make technical concepts understandable to people with diverse backgrounds.
- Be able to work on own initiative and able to work in a team;
- Possess own transport and clean driving license.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A diploma in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or related technology.
- At least one years of experience that are directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Possess a strong knowledge of Microsoft IT operating systems and Office applications, networking, and communications.
- Experiences in the Microsoft 365 suite, Azure and SharePoint Online.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate