- Leading and mentoring a compact team of four accounting staff;
- Planning the team’s work programme and monitoring performance of team members;
- Review of management accounts, financial statements and liaison with external auditors;
- Review of VAT and tax documents (returns, tax refund claim forms etc);
- Liaising with clients, tax authorities and government departments;
- General accounting duties.
Prospective applicants are expected to be qualified accountants with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in audit or accounting. Previous experience in a CSP environment would be considered an asset.
Prospective applicants must possess leadership qualities in order to manage and motivate the other members of the team. Other requisites include an eye for detail, the ability to work independently and to meet deadlines
This is an opportunity for motivated individuals to progress their career in accounting and senior management in corporate services.
For more information email [email protected] or WhatsApp 9905 8967