- Analysing documentation of Gaming Licensees pertinent to AML/CFT;
- Followings up AML/CFT findings in Gaming Licensees;
- Preparing reports of AML/CFT and presenting them properly
- Liaising with License, the different departments within the company;
- Handling the tasks from AML Executives/Managers;
- Reviewing of gaming licensees;
- Handling the other tasks which might be required.
- -/+ 2 years experience with a similar role;
- Degree diploma;
- Any extra qualifications/diploma/certifications in AML/Regulatory will be considered as an asset;
- Knowledge of AML/CFT Law and Regulations;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word);
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken).