Currently seeking to assist one of our local clients in sourcing an Assistant Manager for their Audit team.
This is an accountancy and audit firm located in Malta, and the chosen candidate needs to be fully qualified, possesses at least 4 years of work experience in audit and has previous experience leading teams of auditors across a portfolio of clients in various industries.
Working with the audit director and audit manager to plan audits
Delegating work to junior and senior auditors in our team and then reviewing their work
- Solving audit-related issues
- Managing, coaching, and motivating the audit team
- Advising clients with accounting and auditing issues that might be identified during the audit stage
- Attending meetings with clients and senior auditors and completing the audit report
- ACCA qualification or a recognized accounting University degree
- At least 4 years of auditing experience. Experience working with the Big4 would be considered a strong asset
- Be proficient in GAPSME and IFRS reporting frameworks and preferably also in International Auditing Standards
- Must communicate confidently and effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Be organised, able to work under pressure and concurrently maintain an eye for detail
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Experience in coaching and mentoring junior staff.