Our client, a leading financial institution, is currently looking for a BI Analyst to join their prestigious organization and team.
- implementing ETLs using SSIS and database stored procedures;
- generating XML/CSV files for system data exports;
- building reporting using SQL Server Data tools as per business requirements;
- supporting the Bank in other ad hoc data requirements; and
- documenting business processes, designing, building, testing and maintaining data flows using Microsoft technologies;
Competencies and experience
The potential candidate should be reliable and trustworthy, well-organised with a disposition to learn and have a team-oriented approach.
- have a minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience in data development using Microsoft technologies preferably in the financial sector;
- have hands on experience in using SQL Server data tools and sound knowledge in SQL;
- have experience in implementing Microsoft SSIS ETL package solutions;
- have experience in implementing SSRS reports;
- possess a bachelor's degree in IT;
- have experience in implementing .NET and web applications will be considered an asset;
- have experience in building power BI reports will be considered an asset; and
- demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills;