Our client is looking for a Business Technology Advisor who will adds value to our client by assisting the CCO and the Management team to develop and grow the Company’s business through sales excellence and relationship excellence practices with clients and prospects.
The successful applicant will be primarily responsible for developing, managing and realizing a pipeline of opportunities to realize the client’s short- and long-term commercial objectives.
- Routinely engaging with clients and prospects and articulating the value of new digital technologies and their potential to transform how business is conducted;
- Using effective communication techniques to elicit clients’ pain points and understand their business requirements;
- Identifying opportunities from such engagements and developing and delivering professional proposals that match such requirements;
- Driving opportunities towards timely closure through effective coordination of pre-sales activities, consistent follow-up and successful negotiation;
- Appropriately reporting on status of opportunities to the Management team through the Company’s CRM system as well as other methods, and escalating whenever necessary;
- Coordinating with internal teams and external suppliers to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services
- Responsible for building positive relationships with existing customers by ensuring predictable and consistent interactions so as to improve the overall perception of our client’s and expand awareness of its services
- A good understanding of latest technology trends and able to articulate their business value to CxO and IT Decision Maker audience
- Have at least 2 years of IT sales experience with local and/or i-gaming customers
- Possess strong communication and articulation skills to build trusted relationships with customers
- Be a team player and able to work well with colleagues towards accomplishing common goals
- Have excellent communication and organisational skill
- Have strong prioritization skills to ensure achievement of yearly objectives
- Act with integrity and honesty, knowing how to commit and deliver on promises;