- Acting as primary contact with clients who have structures administered and managed by the client
- Building and maintaining a relationship with clients, settlors, beneficiaries and their advisors;
- Dealing with administrative tasks relating to trusts, corporate structures and residency applications;
- Managing trusts administered by the Malta office
- Completing reports and filing with the relevant authorities in a timely and orderly manner;
- Liaising with external parties for applications/registrations as required.
- Liaising with other departments within the office including business development managers and legal counsel to ensure a professional service is provided to clients;
- Monitoring activities of structures to ensure compliant with procedures and policies
- Liaising with legal department in relation to contracts and agreements
- Recording chargeable and non-chargeable time against client matters
- Working on own initiative as part of a CRM team
- General office administration tasks on an ad-hoc basis.
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a corporate services role
- Holding trust administration experience is considered an asset