- Assist the Employer’s Compliance Function for all of the Employer’s entities in day-to-day tasks;
- Act as the ‘designated employee’ for AML purposes;
- Collect and maintaining client due diligence documentation in line with the Employer's client onboarding procedures;
- Conduct and analyse client screening investigations;
- Assist in the development and implementation of compliance policies and procedures;
- Conduct internal compliance duties and reporting thereon;
- Liaise with external parties such as registry of companies, regulatory and enforcement bodies;
- Maintain an organized and structured client due diligence filing system both physically and through the Employer's internal software;
- Conduct any other AML related tasks that may be required;
- Respond to requests from clients and internal sources;
- Assist in the preparation and submission of annual statutory filings as well as other regular statutory reporting obligations.
- Candidates must hold around 2 years of experience within a similar role
- Experience within a legal/corporate services firm would be an asset
An attractive remuneration package.