- identifying and assessing the compliance risks associated with the company's operational activities including the development of new products and business practices;
- managing compliance related activities and managing the development and implementation of the Annual Compliance Plan and implementation of new legislation;
- carrying out a diversified number of activities and tasks in relation to AML/CFT including assisting and guiding staff on AML and CFT matters.
- carrying our preliminary impact analysis on specific legislation, implementing new legislation;
- handling regulatory requests and regulatory on-site inspections; and reporting to management and Board.
- Candidates must hold a First Degree in either Accountancy, Law, Criminology or Compliance;
- previous experience in a similar/related role is critical,
- Experience in banking and investments would be an asset
- Proficiency in both Maltese and English with strong verbal and written communication skills