- Coordinating and implementing the strategic objectives relevant to the team and its functions
- Acting as the key driver for the department and ensuring its actions are in line with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Providing feedback with regards to new procedures, policies, directives and regulations to ensure new regulations take into account key learning from past experiences.
- Providing input on internal issues and guidelines
- Representing the company in various fora and meetings with various stakeholders
- Liaising with and providing support and guidance, both at a technical and operational level to the personnel within the team
- Coordinating the recruitment process for the department and liaising with the HR team
- Managing and overseeing the day-to-day operations and general activities of the department
- Reviewing and approving any documentation issued by the team
- Ensuring good HR leadership across team.
- Keeping track of the training and development needs of the Unit and liaising with HR
- Candidates must hold a relevant Degree related to Business, Finance, Technology or Law
- Minimum of three years’ experience in managing a team is required
- Candidates must hold experience in handling a portfolio of corporate clients and have experience in a regulated enviornment
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Capable of working within a team, manage multiple engagements and work to demanding deadlines.
- The chosen candidate must think and act strategically.
- Taking ownership of actions and projects is required