- Manage a team of technology operations specialists and service delivery professionals responsible for the organisation’s network architecture, security platforms, infrastructure systems, data centre operations, high availability, recovery services, service and support
- Lead, inspire, coach and motivate the team members in meeting their objectives, ensure that team members grow and constantly improve their level of customer service, related skills and personal competencies
- Spearhead and oversee business delivery, contribute towards strategic direction, prepare capital and operational expenditure proposals, develop strong business relationships across the organisation, and collaborate with senior management.
- Representation in working groups and task forces both local and international level when required.
- An academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level
- Minimum of six (6) years' working in a similar senior role, in pertinent technologies and service delivery, ideally at a large-scale transformation and IT change projects. (Candidates with at least ten years of relevant experience in a senior level role will still be considered)
- Strong knowledge and experience of enterprise architecture, information systems, technology operations, information security, business continuity, people management, communication management, and supplier management
- Conversant with innovative technologies, project management, good governance, leadership, negotiation, management information, and applicable industry standards.