An international gaming operator based and licensed in Malta is currently seeking a Junior Finance Officer to strengthen further its operations. This is the ideal role for someone young who is seeking to start gaining experience and exposure within the iGaming sector.
- Scheduling and preparing of weekly payments;
- Performing day to day accounting tasks, including invoice processing, bank reconciliations, and bank postings by department;
- Establishing and maintaining supplier accounts & performing supplier statement reconciliation on a monthly basis;
- Assisting in monthly reconciliations;
- Helping in the preparation of the VAT Returns for various companies;
- Assisting in the production of monthly management accounts;
- Assisting in other general duties as may be required by the finance department.
- Previous relevant working experience in a similar position.
- Background in accounting, including a minimum of A' Level in Accounts.
- Good working knowledge of Navision will be considered an asset;
- Excellent oral and written skills in Maltese & English;
- Proficient user in Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent organisational skills and a great multi-tasker;
Applicants need to be already living and working in Malta.