The person will be assisting the Senior Accounts Executive in the day-to-day operational activities within finance.
- Petty cash management
- Reconcile monthly invoices to supporting documents for inconsistencies, mistakes, or any missing documents
- Facilitation of payment to suppliers as follows:
- Filing of paid invoices upon completion of the payment process;
- Performing bank, fixed asset, and supplier statement reconciliations on a monthly basis;
- Performing other duties as required whilst ensuring that all deadlines are met in a timely manner, even if this requires working after normal office hours.
- MQF Level 6 (or equivalent) certification in Accounting & Finance;
- Experience in a similar position shall be considered an asset;
- Proficiency in the use of accounting systems and other IT systems shall be considered an asset;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge on the public procurement regulations shall be considered an asset;
- Ability to plan work to ensure deadlines are met;
- Be smart, highly motivated, well presented and with good communication skills;