- advising clients in respect of corporate, banking, regulatory, finance and transactional matters
- assisting with the licencing and on-going compliance obligations of regulated entities, including collective investment schemes and investment firms
- guiding entities active in or accessing the capital markets
- The successful candidate shall have at least two years PQE, a strong academic preparation and grounding in Civil and Corporate/Commercial Law.
- Experience working in or with the financial services industry will be considered an asset.