An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Regulatory Services. The role will be reporting to the Managing Director and you will be responsible to manage a portfolio of clients.
- Managing and building a team of compliance professionals;
- Managing a portfolio of clients;
- Working with the Managing Director/CEO to identify opportunities whereby the Company penetrate;
- Ensuring that the compliance infrastructure is maintained in accordance with clients and regulatory standards;
- Making sure that the work is performed in accordance with the ongoing compliance procedures (including client service standards);
- Assisting and providing regulatory and compliance training;
- Monitoring fees and time management as appropriate, and working with the Managing Director negotiating fee increases where possible;
- Reviewing and approving with Managing Director additional client time and invoices on an ongoing basis;
- Assisting with the Company’s international expansion with respect to the provision of Compliance services; and
- Representing the Company at conferences
- An academic qualification in Compliance, Regulations, Law or relevant field of study at a Malta Qualification Framework (MQF) Level 7 or better;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in compliance within the insurance industry;
- The ability to multi-task, meet strict deadlines and produce high quality work;
- Fluency in financial industry practices and professional standards;
- Knowledge of EU and local regulations is considered an asset;
- Ability to listen actively and to work on one’s initiative as necessary;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- A 5-star service mentality, ensuring client satisfaction in every interaction whilst demonstrating a solid business acumen;
Our client offers an attractive salary package as well as benefits.