The ideal candidate will be part of a talented software team that works mission-critical applications. The ideal candidate will be able to understand and apply the core company values of trust, transparency, accountability, and growth mindset.
- Supporting core system developing.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Supporting clients with integration support:
o Q&A regarding implementation details of the ETL task.
o Technical operations tasks.
- Supporting core team with building a new set of APIs and assist in automation of API testing.
- Support operations in finding and resolving critical issues.
- Participate in resolving technical debt and bringing older code up to current standards.
- Develop and maintain internal documentation for key systems and services
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Design and Patterns
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience with Java
- Good understanding of SQL
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Professional attitude and ability to deliver completed tasks to meet tight timelines.
- Good English skills (spoken and written English).