Our client is currently looking for a Lead Digitalisation Specialist within the Technology & Projects Group, to manage and lead the CX & Automation Service Line, delivering a range of complex projects related to the automation of our client's customers' back-office business processes. Together with the CX & Automation team, you will implement new channels on clients’ existing Zendesk support platforms as well as build new, bespoke customer-experience solutions from the ground up.
The ideal candidate will be competent in change management and have a customer-driven approach, designing and delivering projects based on clients' digital transformation requirements, providing excellent customer service, and working with the Project Management team to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Work with the Project Management team to estimate work efforts, define milestones, and help identify resources.
- Provide technical Zendesk expertise during requirements gathering and solution design exercises.
- Working with Business Development to scope out qualified sales leads, answer prospects' technical questions, and provide product expertise in the pre-sales process
- Implement omnichannel Zendesk Solutions (Email, Live Chat, social media, Telephony, and others)
- Lead and Support the CX & Automation team’s execution of projects and manage the team, focusing on:
- Team Building
- Skills Development
- Development of the Service Line & Offerings
- Facilitate knowledge management and communication in the team so each project delivered is better than the last.
- Oversee and manage internal Customer Experience initiatives, such as management of internal ticketing through Zendesk, and onboarding customers onto the support system
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience building and administering Customer Experience/Customer Service solutions.
- Strong technical aptitude and an ability to understand technical designs, challenges and risks. Engineers and developers enjoy working closely with you.
- Passionate about Customer Experience - you have strong opinions on what does and does not work in the Customer Experience space, keeping a close eye on emerging trends across a variety of channels. Customers want to be where their customers are.
- Project management - ideally familiar with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies and able to apply them where best suited.
- Communication - excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in the English language. Ability to influence and motivate people across a broad variety of job functions through your relationships.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items.
- Able to understand complex concepts and make reasoned decisions with sometimes imperfect data.
- Detail-oriented and results-driven - Proactive and consistently applying creativity and innovation in your work.
Nice to have:
- Zendesk Administrator Certification and App Developer Certification, or experience working with the Zendesk API and/or Zendesk App Framework
- Experience with digital transformation of business processes, UiPath/Power Automate and Project Management