Our client operates within the iGaming sector, servicing B2B and B2C clients offering services of accounting and consulting.
- Manage and archive multiple contracts, IP registrations/certificates, pleadings, and corporate documents and maintain spreadsheets to help track important contracts and legal obligations.
- Work with legal team members and business owners to review, edit, and draft legal documents.
- Take the lead on a variety of tasks, including processing vendor invoices and payments.
- Prepare general correspondence and maintain departmental records.
- Coordinate and maintain team appointments, meetings, and events and provide administrative support such as handling payments and reimbursements.
Who are you?
- You are always on top of your game, able to organize and execute multiple projects simultaneously without missing a beat or a deadline; like a human vault, you mentally lock away sensitive information and trade secrets behind impenetrable steel and a nine-digit passcode.
- You know that in law, everything can hinge on one overlooked triviality; you pour over every detail, letting no minor discrepancy, minutia, or legal loophole escape your ever-watchful eye.
- You have racked up at least a year's experience in a legal environment; ideally, you've drafted contracts or dealt with corporate or court filings.
- You effectively communicate with team members to ensure the team is operating smoothly.
- You follow through on each task and follow up on needed response and guidance.
- You have the ability to anticipate the administrative needs of the legal team.
- Minimum of LLB or equivalent qualification
- At least 1-year experience from a top-tier law firm or industry-leading business or in the absence of this, someone who believes they have the right ingredients to be a valuable member of the team.
- Experience with the GDPR is considered an asset.
- You are fully bilingual; you can draft and review emails and documents in English and at least one other language.