Our client within the financial services industry is seeking to recruit a Legal Officer. The Legal Officer will form part of the legal team and report to the Legal Manager.
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing general commercial agreements and documents
- Providing legal advice on general legal matters, including banking, investments, data protection and civil procedure
- Keeping abreast of all relevant laws and regulations and their development
- A warrant to practice as an advocate in Malta
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience as an in-house lawyer or in private practice with a law firm or credit institution will be considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Maltese and English
An attractive salary package will be offered to the selected candidate.