- Debugging and testing of new software and ultimately take the ultimate call on a system’s ability to go live
- Provide the business with competitively advantageous strategic inputs from testing perspective
- interpreting, organizing and prioritizing the activities so as the testing goals are achieved without compromising the quality.
- Degree in Software Development or equivalent
- Easily adapting to different testing approaches depending upon the context of the projects.
- Flexible individual who possesses experience and sufficient knowledge in several approaches of testing
- Knowledge of structured testing is also required.
- Programming Skills (coding and related concepts) is necessary
- An understanding of business needs is a must
- A good team player with strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to prioritize
- Strong logical, analytical, and testing skills with the ability to work independently.
- An individual who keeps up to speed with new technology